Sunday, December 23, 2007

break for christmas

Haven't had time to play in the last couple days, and only a short time to play in the days before that. Christmas time is upon us and we have been busy cleaning and now my mother-in-law and brother-in-law are here. It will be interesting to see what I can remember come Wednesday. I talked to my Dad yesterday and he was talking about an acoustic guitar that was his Dads that he thought that he might have given it to Deb a long time ago. I think this might be the guitar that I gave to Mike a couple years ago as a joke gift when he was talking about getting a guitar but I can't remember if I did get it to him or if it just ended up getting trashed. I'll have to check with him.

The last few times I played I had a real hard time with my timing and when I went to play a song that didn't start with E it really messed me up. I really have to get into practicing more and for longer periods before I go back to work.

Merry Christmas to all

No comments: