Saturday, September 18, 2010

On a roll today

I think this is my fifth post today. Not to brag but I just needed to put this down.

After kayaking, then finishing the snow bars, I ordered tickets to see "39 Steps" at The Portland Stage Company in October. I am quite intrigued. The website says there are 150 characters played by 4 actors. Should be some interesting quick changes. I bought 5 tickets, for Mel, Reese, Jaren, Dean, and I. Hope it is as funny as they say it is.

I also installed a light socket in the back corner of the basement where we keep the camping and holiday gear as well as the food racks. It was a little tricky because there was no light in the dark basement once the power is cut and all of the flashlights were dying. I encountered no problems and just the one light makes a big difference.

No comments: