Saturday, September 18, 2010

Peak Organic Beer


After cashing in my returnables last month I looked around in the package store to find something to whet my appetite. I came across this Peak Organic and one of the salesman said he had lots of customers ask for it but no one had bought it since he ordered it. The bottles were a little dusty but there was a four pack of espresso amber ale. I just had to try this remembering the Drew Carey Show and his "Buzz Beer".
The espresso was not that great. Pretty bitter and usually had to force myself to finish the bottle. Luckily I also picked up a nut brown ale which was very good and easy to drink. Not a light summer time ale, it was hoppy and nutty that is a good all around beer. Smooth and refreshing and delicious all in one bottle.

No comments: