Sunday, November 25, 2007

Surprise!

Saturday was my 12th anniversary. My wife bought me 20 or so individually wrapped gifts and I get to open one a day until they are all gone. Yesterday I opened some coffee which is great, then this morning I opened up ... guitar picks and a note for 1 month of lessons! She was so excited when I picked up the guitar the other day to start again, and I was so excited to be supported by her. I hear so many wives at work complaining about there husbands hobbies. I practiced today for about an hour just playing around with the chords, switching back and forth between the G, D7, and C. Mel also mentioned about a website that she had about lessons so I plan to really look at that tomorrow while the kids are at school. I can't wait to check it out tomorrow.

No comments: