Monday, February 15, 2010

48 hours of liquid nutrion only


Technically I started this at 8:30 last night with Mel. I have, after all, done 4 days and 4 nights with nothing to eat. Of course I was not expending too much energy at that time either, just praying and meditating for guidance. This is different because I expect myself to keep doing things and not just sit around.

Breakfast was coffee and a green smoothie. (spinach, strawberries, and maybe bananas.)

By 10:30 this morning I was pretty hungry. I knew this would happen because your body is wanting its routine meal, I had a cup of juice and Mel and I went out to get supplies to survive the next 40 hours.

The grocery store was very difficult, just looking at the food made my stomach rumble. We got some assorted juices and some veggies, along with some Bolthouse Farms- Perfectly Protein all natural liquid drink stuff.

Had a red-pepper soup for lunch along with a cup of Bolthouse.

It is 2 now. I am still hungry.

No comments: