Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've been so bad!!

I haven't practiced for over a week. I promised myself that I wouldn't let work get in the way, even if I was only able to squeeze in 10 to 15 minutes a day. I did okay though, not great by any stretch of the imagination, but better than I expected. Wasn't a great practice session either, I was in the living room with Strider trying to play along with me. I really have to do this everyday if I am ever going to get better and learn new stuff. As it is I have to reschedule my next lesson because of work so who knows when I will get something new. I guess that is okay because I still have to get my chord switches to be smoother. This time I posted after I practiced so I won't end this post with now I have to go practice, I can just go chill.

No comments: