Saturday, February 3, 2007

Mel's thinking about getting pregnant again


Yesterday in the newspaper I saw an ad in the classifieds that caught my attention. In bold print at the top of the ad it said -Love Pregnancy? I immediately thought of Mel because except for a few minor problems (I say this carefully because I do have a penis and have not had the experience) she seemed to enjoy being pregnant. I wasn't sure how she would feel about being a surrogate, but I believe she mentioned it a long time ago. She was sleeping on the couch at the time so it wasn't until later when she was playing Kingdom Hearts II, and I was bored that I decided to bring up the ad. She made what I thought was a dismissive comment and I regretfully tried to forget about it. (I love the way she looks and absolutely glows while pregnant)

Later on she mentioned it, so I ran and found the ad. There actually were two ads with websites so we checked them both out online. It was actually very interesting with one based out of New Jersey that does stuff here locally in Maine, the other was in Los Angeles and said that they would pay for all travel expenses for the surrogate and partner for the appointments. The one in L.A. also had increasing payment for the second and third time you were a surrogate.

Who knows? My wife may get pregnant almost a year after I had my vasectomy.

No comments: